Aicok Chef Knife Pro Kitchen Knife 8-inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade and Ergonomic Handle
Blowout Sale! Save 61% on the Aicok Chef Knife Pro Kitchen Knife 8-inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade and Ergonomic Handle by AICOK at Dining bench. MPN: KF-F8002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Aicok Kitchen Knife!Aicok knives are characterized by high-quality forged blades, which are made of German stainless steel. Each blade is forged from a single piece of steel, which ensures outstanding strength and prevents from absorption and discoloration. Ideal for all of your basic kitchen cutting needs.German Knife steel (W-Nr. 1.4116)(Material number 1.4116, a martenistic stainless steel). It contains 0.45 to 0.55% carbon, 14 to 15% chromium, 0.5 to 0.8% molybdenum and 0.1 to 0.2%
Product Description & Reviews
Aicok Kitchen Knife!Aicok knives are characterized by high-quality forged blades, which are made of German stainless steel. Each blade is forged from a single piece of steel, which ensures outstanding strength and prevents from absorption and discoloration. Ideal for all of your basic kitchen cutting needs.German Knife steel (W-Nr. 1.4116)(Material number 1.4116, a martenistic stainless steel). It contains 0.45 to 0.55% carbon, 14 to 15% chromium, 0.5 to 0.8% molybdenum and 0.1 to 0.2% vanadium. The purpose of alloying molybdenum is to increase the pitting resistance of the material.How to Care your knifes?1. Before first use, please clean the knives, PLEASE AVOID direct contact with blade edge!2. When using please attention the blades of the knives are very sharp! DO NOT test with finger tips and avoid direct contact against harm.3. Careful when using and storing! After each use please clean and store in a safe place, store away from children reach!4. To maintain life span of your knives, Keep DRY and CLEAN after every use, use NON abrasive cleansers, use soft towels for wiping down.Delivery: 8" Chef Knife
Features & Highlights
- High-carbon Stainless Steel Chef Knife-This kitchen knife is manufactured from high-quality 420 stainless steel. And it contains high carbon, this makes it two times as harder than other knives
- Ultra-Sharp Edge Kitchen Knife-The sharp kitchen knife is designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications, suitable for cutting, dicing, slicing, chopping and also removing flesh off bones
- No Rust and Stain Blade-In addition to carbon, chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not fade or tarnish even after using it for a long time
- One Piece Knife-Aicok Chef Knife is forged continuously in a single piece, no worry about handles falling off, eliminating any change for bacteria buildup, for healthier living at affordable costs
- Lifetime Guarantee & Elegant Packaging-The professional chef knife comes in protected package that will surely serve a nice gift on any occasion, which makes it more safer when shipping. Designed in Germany with Lifetime Warranty
8.69 x 36.97 x 35 inches
3.5 x 1.3 x 14.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AICOK, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: GWGY180, ean: 0740016867227,
Our handcrafted Yoshihiro Gold Steel knives have an inner core made of high carbon VG-1 steel sandwiched in the traditional method of Warikomi between two layers of stainless steel. With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 60, the inner core of VG-1 is prized for its high edge retention with a stainless steel exterior that is non corrosive and requires low maintenance. Our Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Steel Gyuto Chef Knife is forged with a Western style curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth
mpn: AE-5139, ean: 4901601323863,
Seki Magoroku 5000CL Gyuto 180mm AE-5139Japan Import.
By shimomura kogyo
mpn: TU-9005, ean: 4962336100051,
Stainless steel kitchen knife ''Tsunouma9000'' series.
The professional satisfaction. Ease of use and outstanding sharpness with excellent charm.
Abrasive blade with water until the final step. Therefore, in addition to its excellent sharpness, durability, ease of use is distinguished, too.
Because of the acute angle, cutting edge angle is better to cut.
I use a hard finish grinding wheel. Sharpness Quirky.
Unlike the product so far, complete with wet sanding blade to simple and final step is
mpn: 1, ean: 4582257790737,
Made in Japan. This kitchen knife is amazingly sharp, easy to sharpen knives. This product is a special kitchen knife with strong individuality, made from steel containing a lot of carbon. But, If it is not thoroughly washed and dry after use it will cause stains and rust. How to remove discoloration of the blade... Place the knife flat on the chopping board. Brush with cream cleanser on cork or on kitchen paper. Cleanser is abrasive. Therefore, when you also polish the cutting edge, the