Gold Tulip Baking Cups, Mini Size, Pack of 125 by Ecobake at Dining bench. MPN: 711035G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EcoBake Mini Tulip Cupcake Liner Paper Baking CupsEcoBake's mini tulip paper baking cups are perfect for baking a variety of treats, from cupcakes
Product Description & Reviews
EcoBake Mini Tulip Cupcake Liner Paper Baking Cups
EcoBake's mini tulip paper baking cups are perfect for baking a variety of treats, from cupcakes and muffins to mini souffles and more! Great for home bakers, these baking cup molds are manufactured on high-precision automated production lines, which provide a minimum size tolerance, making the molds suitable for use on automated destackers, perfect for restaurants and bakeries with higher production levels.
The Only Tool for the Job
EcoBake's baking cups are self-supporting and do not require metal tins for baking. Forget partially filled muffin or popover tins, you can use every last drop of batter. Their fluted petal design creates a level of presentation before icing is applied.
Food Safety Specs: The vertical band is made from non-stick, grease proof, corrugated paper, approved for direct food contact. The base is made from non-stick, corrugated, micro-perforated paper, approved for direct food contact. The printing inks used can withstand high temperatures and spraying with preservatives.
EcoBake Paper Baking Molds vs ALUMINIUM Pans:
- Paper is biodegradable
- EcoBake's baking cups can be used in microwave ovens
- Permits metal detectors to be used at the end of the production line
- EcoBakes paper baking pans allow faster cooking, thus saving energy
- EcoBake's baking paper material increases food shelf-life
All EcoBake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper
They safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.
EcoBake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products. Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Material
Features & Highlights
- ★CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS: Can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures and in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil / aluminum pans
- ★KOSHER CERTIFIED: This product is Kosher certified (Not for Passover)
- ★FASTER COOKING = ENERGY SAVING: Muffins, cupcakes and mini souffles baked in EcoBake Tulip paper cups cook faster and require less handling than aluminum baking trays, allowing products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- ★ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Biodegradable, easy to recycle baking paper creates less waste in the world for guilt-free baked treats
- ★NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: EcoBake's muffin/cupcake baking paper cups are a non-stick and disposable option, preveningt baked products from sticking to the pans and removing the need for excess butter or cooking sprays
2.5 x 2.5 x 10.5 inches
2.83 x 2.68 x 10.83 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ecobake, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GZYZG, ean: 0843128147505,
These paper cupcake liner cups are the ideal way to provide a clean, eye-catching presentation to your delicious cupcakes at the Halloween parties. They are designed in vibrant and festive Halloween colors with cute illustrations. Add a touch of soph...
mpn: 209CPST5M, ean: 3282552123964,
Made of parchment paper, our Tulips baking cups are as functional as they are attractive; an elegant presentation for all your baked goods. These baking cups fit in a standard muffin tin and hold 4 ounces (1/4 cup) each. The baking cup is safe for us...
Product Specification Package Includes: 60 x Brown Baking Cups 60 x White Baking Cups 60 x Natural Baking Cups Material: The cups are made of silicone / greaseproof paper, which is easy to unwrap from muffin or cupcake and free from oil spilling ...