Extreame Savings Item! Save 43% on the Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan. Pre-seasoned Grill Pan with Easy Grease Draining for Grilling Bacon, Steak, and Meats. by Lodge at Dining bench. MPN: L8SGP3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch square Grill Pan puts restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro. Helps with low fat cooking as the
Product Description & Reviews
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch square Grill Pan puts restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro. Helps with low fat cooking as the ribbed bottom pan lets you keep foods from simmering in fatty drippings. Cast-iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron grill pan looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Features & Highlights
- 10.5 Inch Square Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan. A modern twist on a timeless classic, this Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan features grill ribs that elevate food and collect cooking drippings.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
10.5 x 2.63 x 17.25 inches
10.63 x 2.87 x 17.32 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lodge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 91658, ean: 0060162916588,
GrillPro's heavy duty cast iron for authentic skillet cooking on the grill. Cooks and grills evenly. Cast iron means long lasting durability.A great accessory for the side burner. Great for the grill surface or in the kitchen. Durable and heavy cast...
With this Cooksmark 10 Inches Nonstick Copper Ceramic Square Grill Pan , we satisfy you with: Premium Nonstick Scratch-resistant InteriorTriple-layer nonstick interior with stylish copper color provides extra durability, wear-resistance and warp-resi...
mpn: 1202806, ean: 3272342028067,
For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary ...